A Tammy, gracias por usar este blog para compartir y discutir con su clase.
A los alumnos de Tammy, bienvenidos. Aquí están las instrucciones que Tammy les dejó para participar. No olviden que deben dejar un comentario para contestar las preguntas que ella les sugiere.
¡Que se diviertan!
During the break we read three short stories to get immersed in the experience of enjoying short pieces of fiction. After our Reader’s Response sessions in the library in which we shared our stories and practiced analyzing the six elements of fiction we discussed in class (plot, character, setting, point of view, style, and theme), I’d like you to share your responses as readers of one of the short stories you read by publishing your responses in the library’s blog. Please write a paragraph in which you include the following information:
1. What is the title of the story?
2. Who wrote the story? When?
3. What type of story is it?
4. What is the theme of the story?
5. How does the author develop the plot? (linear sequence, flashbacks, foreshadowing)
6. Who are the characters and how are they developed?
7. What is the point of view?
8. What is your response and recommendation? Who would enjoy reading this type of story?